New To Forum

Please leave your message here and let us and others know what you think of our site, we really would like to hear from you
Benalbabe

New To Forum

Postby Benalbabe » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:06 pm

Hi all

I have just joined and am having a good look around - I can see that a lot of hard work has gone into this forum, it is very well laid out and the main site is full of useful info, thanks.

My only observation would be that perhaps registered users aren't making the most of what's available to them - I love reading the posts and would like to join in discussions on Benalmadena related issues but the threads seem a little under-used at present.

Perhaps I will just put some waffle on as many threads as possible and get the ball rolling :lol:

Great site though, well done

GDE

Postby GDE » Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:17 pm

Well done Benalbabe my views as well,more people should be using this site .

GDE
Last edited by GDE on Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do unto others as others may do unto you.

pueblo

Postby pueblo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:19 pm

but isnt that what any information site including this one is for, if someone wants the price of a packet of cigarettes in benal or an opening time is may be important to them, or is the site just for information that you require?

pueblo

Postby pueblo » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:54 pm

I wont edit my post but its not good form to edit yours after I posted a reply based on your slightly odd comments now making my post look rather out of context :x

GDE

Postby GDE » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:20 pm

What did I do wrong ?

GDE :D
Do unto others as others may do unto you.

Benalbabe

Postby Benalbabe » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:42 pm

pueblo wrote:but isnt that what any information site including this one is for, if someone wants the price of a packet of cigarettes in benal or an opening time is may be important to them, or is the site just for information that you require?

Absolutely agree Pueblo (I read the other post before it was edited) I think useful info like when a shop is open or if a bar has changed hands is exactly what forums are for and I love to read that kind of info as well as general chat about the area :)

kaytee

Postby kaytee » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:49 am

Agree too Benalbabe n peublo, Any info is gratefully recieved.on another site I asked about the smoking issue, I don't smoke but other half does. It does impact on the holiday if u arn't sure about the laws of the land you are visiting.

Return to “Comments”